The Atelier, illustration and a new sensitivity
- I define myself as a person in love with beauty, who uses only one medium to express himself, that is, Illustration.
- Illustration to portray Architecture, my first Love.
- Illustration to portray Fashion, which seduces me every day because it is the one Applied Art which allows us to reinvent ourselves every day, while still remaining ourselves.
- Illustration as a refusal of a Style, but rather as the daily Discovery of something with a new sensitivity, in the hope of giving life to an image with something to say.
- An image with something to say, like that small daily step towards the answer to my questions.
- Welcome to my Atelier.
Jacopo and the Atelier Ascari
Jacopo Ascari was born in Modena in 1993.
Raised in a creative and stimulating environment, at 18 he began to work as a freelance illustrator. Always in love with architecture and with the city, in 2018 he graduated with honors in Urban planning at the Politecnico di Milano.
He started off with a few years of training in the world of Contemporary Art and behind the scenes of the major international exhibitions at the Venice Biennale and the studio of the well-known Milanese artist Chiara Dynys.
In 2020 he obtained a Master in Fashion Direction: Brand and Product Management at the Milan Fashion Institute and in Advanced Fashion Design at the Istituto Secoli in Milan.
In 2020 Jacopo founded Atelier Ascari, an image and communication consultancy studio.
The Atelier boasts dozens of publications and collaborations, with a specific focus on the Architecture, Urban Planning, Design and Fashion sectors.